Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

my first time.. exciting :D

well, good news.. google actually managed to reset this blog after hours of "booting error"... thanks guys but why make them t+c's so complicated in the first place?? but.. what did we learn, especially in the last ten months (and with an IT-departement filled with people who probably still talk to their mouse because they think it's a mic and decide to completely oversea the general IT-rule "never change a running system") ? if your system works, be grateful and try not to change to anything... if you have to because certain things because they're just not the way they should be, pray for a miracle that nothing goes wrong... of course, my prayers remained unheard again this time.. but, after hours of waiting and hoping it might solve itself and wonderfully "specific" template emails, i'm finally alive on the first blog ever :)

so... i don't really know what will come of this yes.. as previously stated, this is my first post in my first blog ever.. so, please show mercy with my new experiment.. much appreciate it :) the way i see it now is that this will be a possibility for me to just write down some thoughts, whatever troubles or fascinates my mind during the day... to just get it out and see what developes... can be daily gossip, things i picked up just listening when the day once again is reeeally busy or general thoughts about encounters...

so.. i think we can all just wait and see in what ways this unknown territory will reveal itself to me...

last but by no means least... a very special thank you to one of my dearest friends from back home... thank you for always being there, for being my inspiration, for being the muse to my ears and my heart whenever i'm in the need... without you i would've never dared to take the leap... without you, i wouldn't have even found a proper name for this, so.. i really owe you... love you..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen